• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your latest addition!
1 1

944 posts in this topic

Picked up this $2 FRN (I*) raw, this is the rarest of all $2 FRN(s) in four series. Sent the note off to PMG, it was nice and crisp. Came back a nice 66 EPQ (only one graded higher at 67).

I Like my $2 FRN(s) RARE ...

8001296-o001.jpg

Thanks - but actually it is on the high end of the block. the S/N start at 00 000 001* through 00 640 000* . It's a though note to pick up - there is only one on ebay right now in CHCU and another in a lesser condition.

Next to go to PMG is a 2003A $2 (F*) Atlanta Star note - only came in sheets with a total print of 320,000 (you can say is rarer than the 1976 I*). Hopefully it will put me in the #1 position with the Small Sized $2 FRN's.

Edited by kbsig106

Love them both. Those 1966 red seal $100 bills are hard to find in Gem CU much less with with that low s/n. The $10 1934 silver certificate is very nice. Are you going to send the $10 in for certification? Great pickups. I'm jealous.

Dean :applause:

Love them both. Those 1966 red seal $100 bills are hard to find in Gem CU much less with with that low s/n. The $10 1934 silver certificate is very nice. Are you going to send the $10 in for certification? Great pickups. I'm jealous.

Dean :applause:

Thanks. I'm very happy with both notes. As for certifying the $10, I did quite the opposite - the $100 has already been removed from its holder. They fit better in my albums when they are not in holders. Most small size notes I intend to keep for a long time will get cut out, especially if they are in a non-PMG holder.

New to this area of the boards...

I hang out in the GA comic threads, but seeing all these great notes makes me want to start collecting coins and bills again. I've got a few hundred dollars worth of esoteric US paper notes ranging in grades and I have no idea what any of the stuff is worth. Guess I should post a few for comments. I know I've got one horseblanket note and a bunch of 1928 on up $1/$2/$5/$10/$20 (maybe one or two $50's) and a few with stars, a few minor errors, a bit of military currency from the 1950's and other misc. stuff. Is there a good place here for foreign paper too....

As this is my first post here and I'm not inclined to do too much searching due to time, feel free to pm me...

Thanks for sharing guys......