• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your latest addition!
1 1

944 posts in this topic

Nice notes all. This may sound dumb but does anyone know of a book that gives info on how to grade paper money and the values like the Red Book. Also where I could get one.

Here is your note heavymetal

bernardsvilleh.jpgflowerred.gif

Edited by harvey8542

Thanks Harvey! As for purchasing, I've found a lot of good stuff at local shows, as it's easier to find things where folks may not know the details about what they are selling (signature combinations etc.). I bought these last two off eBay, but that's not the best place. I've purchased a few from Heritage as well, but unlike their coins, their photos of currency tend to look a little better than the notes once you get them in hand, so you should expect something less than the photos you see when buying from them.

How do I post a picture here ... I'd like to show some of my PMG 58 EPQ notes

Is it just me ? ... But I can't seem to find my around this place very well, I seem to end up at all the threads that I do not want. ... I just want notes ...

No watercooler, no coins, no pictures of my 7 lil dogs or cars

I've posted threads or other posting - and now I can not find them.

As a long hair harley riding guy, It is probally obvious that I ain't too smart on these computers

If anybody can help me out - many thanks

My direct email is harleyphatboy@yahoo.com

How do I post a picture here ... I'd like to show some of my PMG 58 EPQ notes

Is it just me ? ... But I can't seem to find my around this place very well, I seem to end up at all the threads that I do not want. ... I just want notes ...

No watercooler, no coins, no pictures of my 7 lil dogs or cars

I've posted threads or other posting - and now I can not find them.

As a long hair harley riding guy, It is probally obvious that I ain't too smart on these computers

If anybody can help me out - many thanks

My direct email is harleyphatboy@yahoo.com

If you are looking for posts you made, go to the top of the page, click on My Stuff and click on the My Posts link. You'll see all of the threads in which you have posted.

--Zach