• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your latest addition!
1 1

941 posts in this topic

Hello:

This is my first post on this part of the forum.

My passion and my addiction centers completely around the world of Lettered Edge Capped Bust Halves dated 1807 to 1836. (In the past, to support my Bustie addiction, I have had to sell off every other coin that I own in order to raise the funds for more Busties.)

At the same time my interest in Early American history continues to grow. I am fascinated by anything "Early American."

I do not collect currency. I have never even considered it. Why would I when I need ALL of my disposable cash to support my Bustie addiction?

...but last night at my local coin club meeting I found something that (because of my impulsive, compulsive, addictive personality) "I couldn't live without." ...so I bought it.

I have no idea what it is worth. I just know that I like it:

CCfront.jpg

CCback.jpg

CCCert.jpg

No, the embossing is quite good and it clearly has a couple folds that can be seen most easily from the back when you hold it at an angle. The face looks better as the folds are not as noticable when you look at it head on.