• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your latest addition!
1 1

944 posts in this topic

Here's my new addition. Major fold right down the center lenth ways, and a ding to the bottom left corner. A little dirty on the right, but other wise I think it would grade out at a VF25. Let me know what you think and a price on it. I'm thinking $600-$650?

IMG_0041.jpgIMG_0042.jpg

I've been trying to figure this one out but having a difficult time of it. I have a 2009 $1 FRN, in MS60+ condition. The printed portrait on it seem wider than other $1 notes. I've have the note verified as authentic. Is this a fluke or is it common? Is it normal for print plates to expand this much during the printing process.

119122.jpg.ad84b9a5e91b5227e588e163775faa2e.jpg

That's a great $500! I've been wanting a 1928 series with the gold clause for a while, but alas I still have only a series 1934 I think. And it looks to be in great condition to boot, congrats on the new note!

I recently picked up a nice 1928 $20 via brain fart during an auction. I wanted a 1928C or 1928D just to have a true light green seal to use for comparison to transitional green seals. Somehow I took the -D in the FR # and without thinking took it as a 1928D series; dumb. Don't ask how I did that, I have no answer. This makes another note to sell and it's not even a duplicate. doh!

I haven't posted much lately so to make up for it here are 6 recent newps. Normally I don't go for consecutive notes but I thought these were special; a cut half sheet of N. Africa $5 Late Finished Plate 307. What would have really been cool is if they were not cut, an intact half sheet.

Raw-G-307.jpg

Plate-G-307.jpg

Raw-H-307.jpg

Plate-H-307.jpg

Raw-I-307.jpg

Plate-I-307.jpg

Raw-J-307.jpg

Plate-J-307.jpg

Raw-K-307.jpg

Plate-K-307.jpg

Raw-L-307.jpg

Plate-L-307.jpg