• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit question
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have $150 credit with PMG I sent in two notes to get graded. So how do I find out what my credit balance is as of today. My invoice just States the total purchase of $90. And the balance owed is 0. So did the $90 come out of the $150 credit? 

• Administrator

Hello @Jogarced, thank you for contacting us. Yes, your submission was paid in full using your membership credit. You have a remaining $60.00 credit available which will be used on your next invoice submitted. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

• Administrator

Hello @Lance A D,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, you do not have a way on your end to be able to see the credit balance you have on your account. You can always call or email us and we will be happy to let you know the credit balance on your account. I will send you an email directly with the credit balance on your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions!