• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Duplicate star notes
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone I hope I am posting this where I should be. I received the link for this site through a well known member of Coin Talk. I have a duplicate star note, it was printed at Fort Worth and serial number is B06454362*

I'm hoping to locate the Washington print. 

Hello Meandyou4ever0 no, this isn’t the place to find a match.  In the beginning there was the Zegers/Winograd Project that you could put your note information, however that project has been retired.

A new project2013B* has been started where you and any others who read this post, may want to go and enter your notes.  Just google it, it’s easy to find.  It’s ran by a guy named “Johnny” or he also goes by the handle of “PastExpiry”.  You can find him or actual links on the CCF (Coin Community Forum) as well.  Hope this helps.  Best wishes to you in finding it’s mate!!!

Edited by Craig in Vegas

On 5/17/2023 at 12:58 PM, Meandyou4ever0 said:

Hey everyone I hope I am posting this where I should be. I received the link for this site through a well known member of Coin Talk. I have a duplicate star note, it was printed at Fort Worth and serial number is B06454362*

I'm hoping to locate the Washington print. 

Click the link below to go to the Project 2013B webpage.

https://project2013b.blogspot.com/2021/10/welcome.html 

Here's the database, no match from what I saw but they can add your note to the list.

https://project2013b.blogspot.com/p/2013bdatabase.html

One of the biggest problems from what I here is actually being able to contact the individual parties when a match is found, then getting the two parties to agree on either giving (buy, sell, trade) one or the other the matching note and/or agreeing to terms to sell the pair.

Good luck. (thumbsu

Hey all this is a great idea that someone or I should say folks like all of the Auction house coordinate their, "Wish Lists" created by each, they all for the most part have the basic concept already operational.

I guess it does already exists the common denominator is the individual collector signing up at their particular favorite auction houses and such.

Later,

Manofawr1

PS  I have a $1.00 2023, with a serial # !!!!!!!! (solid 1's)in the J-B Block, as I already have 2003 and 2013 and obviously I want as many years as possible in the -B Block.

On 5/23/2023 at 10:33 AM, Meandyou4ever0 said:

Can you guys point me in the right direction? I sent my info in about my star note. It's been a week to date now.

Don't know how long it normally takes but a week doesn't seem too long. Send him an email or resubmit the note. 

You can try sending a PM to @Project2013B, he might reply to that.

Another link to the website.

https://bit.ly/2WykgQB