• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blog about collecting banknotes

11 posts in this topic

I support. Now you will not find interesting and useful information everywhere, so I think it would be useful and interesting. And you can turn to professionals for help to make blogging even easier. The main thing is to read reviews of services, so that you do not have such a situation as I did when I used the services of College-paper.org, and when I read their review at https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/college-paper/, then realized that it was not a quality and professional service.
Good luck to you, I think you will succeed.

Edited by Zanneado

On 1/6/2021 at 1:07 AM, ddr70 said:

Why don't you blog about something that interests you?  I occasionally write in my journal here pretty much exclusively about national bank notes.  We have Zimbabwe very well covered with Revenant and Ukraine with Fentucky Mike. What do you collect??

I collected different bills, but they are all denomination of 100

On 1/9/2021 at 4:05 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

That's an interesting theme for a collection. I like it! Hopefully you start a Signature set here and post about them, would love to see them.

I want to believe that everything will work out.

Good idea, but I think people can share all information here, by the way, I found much new and interesting information on this forum. Creating a blog requires good skills and much time. You will need to hire at least a content manager who will proofread and edit the texts. If you need some trustworthy writers, you can check this site WritingJudge for the reviews of writing services, and the feedback from the users, who have already worked with them, it must be very useful.

Edited by RonaldPinckney

On 7/21/2021 at 11:32 AM, RonaldPinckney said:

Creating a blog requires good skills and much time. You will need to hire at least a content manager who will proofread and edit the texts.

I find people reasonably tolerant of typos in a blog type setting as it is less formal than a periodical. I see the bigger challenge if striking out on your own and not using a site like this is building an audience. You have to find and build an audience by promoting it elsewhere - places like here or reddit - or you're mostly just going to be shouting into the void.