• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Images of notes on winning set pages not showing up?

5 posts in this topic

I went to look at some of the sets that won major awards in 2019 in the PMG registry, accessing them from the press release / article:

https://www.pmgnotes.com/news/article/8037/

When I'm clicking on quite a few of the notes in some sets I'm seeing things like this, getting little X boxes and no pictures. I'm using Microsoft Edge and Windows 10. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the site / page or with my browser choice.

image.png.b161340bafb81993c611816c07d12418.png

Strange,

When I view other people's sets over on the NGC side I now get an icon I have to click on instead of the image automatically popping up. When you click on the icons you get the enlarged view of the image. Only seems to happen if you try to view the set gallery, If you click on the images in the individual slots it seems to work like normal.

When I view the set mentioned I see the same icon in some of the slots which I can click on and the image appears.Similar to what I am seeing on the other side of the isle.

Unusual, must be a software update or something. Doesn't seem to be like that on every set over here but on the NCG side 10 out of 10 sets I clicked on had that icon instead of an image/thumbnail when viewing the images in the set gallery.

This is on the Collectors Society site, I haven't looked at the new registry site. 

On 4/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

This is on the Collectors Society site, I haven't looked at the new registry site. 

Do they have a new registry site for PMG yet? I thought the new registry was NGC-only right now.

Sorry, I was referring to the NGC site in that comment.

PMG does not have a new site yet, that I know of. Hopefully they will soon and the functionality will be the same, with the all the bells and whistles that the NGC site has. When I first came over here it was a whole new learning curve to learn how to navigate the site and enter notes, images, etc.

• Administrator
On 4/21/2020 at 8:13 PM, Revenant said:

Do they have a new registry site for PMG yet? I thought the new registry was NGC-only right now.

Hello, Revenant and Fenntucky Mike.

We have no plans to release a new PMG Registry site in the near future. Thanks for your interest in PMG.