• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is my 1 dollor bill serial note worth anything

8 posts in this topic

It is considered a binary but not a TRUE binary of just 0's and 1's.  The odds of getting a note like this are about 1 in 9,000 but the condition is not very good.  Fun to keep and use for liars poker or just because it is cool.  I wouldn't spend it.

To get the best price out of your paper money, you needs to be. No folds, No marks of any kind, No writing on it, to get an good example, got to your bank and ask for a brand new won dollar bill, and make sure it stays in that condition. put in a plastic sleeve mad for paper money, # 2 Depending on your bank, small banks are better, treat them very nice, make at least one of them a friend, and tell them, to watch for whatever kind money you want, this can take along time, but if there are willing, you would be surprised what you can get from them, you can also try this at a store you go too a lot make friends with a cashier. some time kids will spend some of what was in Dad's or Mom's coin and or paper money collection. you can also do this with friends. 

1 hour ago, Lancehorvath said:

Does anyone know how I can find the value of my dollar note the serial number is 33333337

Here's what people are asking for similar US bills on ebay. Yours is worth somewhere between these asking prices and face value. Probably much closer to face value, $20 -$40 over face maybe, depending on condition. IMO

kljkl.png.8e6ee6deba607433754092d5b03ad511.png

Thanks a lot for info! I can prompt you not to sit around idly composing a resume yourself, but rather to go to professional cv writing just  visit website. These folks are genuine experts who will do it in the briefest conceivable time and make the most reliable resume.

Edited by danadams