• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Notes with a completely wrong description.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Greetings all, could anyone please tell me what I can do to correct an error made by PMG describing a note.

I have a Philippine 2008 20 Piso signed Arroyo - Tetangco Specimen note with no overprint. This note is unlisted in pick (25th Edition),

PMG described it as p182s1, an undated note, signed by Ramos - Singson (this has a black Overprint)/

What should I do?

2008 O.jpg

On 2/15/2024 at 12:12 AM, Pinoynotes - Christopher Gibbs said:

Greetings all, could anyone please tell me what I can do to correct an error made by PMG describing a note.

I have a Philippine 2008 20 Piso signed Arroyo - Tetangco Specimen note with no overprint. This note is unlisted in pick (25th Edition),

PMG described it as p182s1, an undated note, signed by Ramos - Singson (this has a black Overprint)/

What should I do?

When a note has incorrect information on the label it is called a "Mechanical Error" by PMG. You should email PMG, service@pmgnotes.com, explain the situation and provide the cert # and some images. PMG will send you a shipping label and re-holder the note at no charge with correct label if they determine that it is in fact a Mechanical Error.