• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know of a specific name?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @manofwar

Thank you for reaching out. Changeover Pairs may also called hold-over or cross-over pairs and if the changeover occurs from a later series to an earlier series, then it is called a reverse changeover pair. These attributions do not have a specific category in the census. 

If you would like to see an example of how these notes are labeled you can find an article here: https://www.pmgnotes.com/news/article/2994/From-the-Grading-Room-Changeover-Pairs/

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

NickiO CS,

I certainly appreciate your timely response and explanation given.  I have certainly availed myself of your "Glossary" which has been very helpful especially for us "Newbies"..

I still will take this opportunity to ask, Why have what seem to me one of the most obvious, logical and very profitable potential sources for the high end fututure

"Currency Collectable points of interest,  Consider the rarity numbers and consider a mutually benefits that may excite the general public and by doing something to the effects of leaving clues to which series is going to leave clues.

Sincerely,

William H Kline 59633 Sun Mesa dr,

P. O Box 701

Joshua Tree,  CA. 82252

Hi KaileeS CS,

I have to apologize for any confusion I have conveyed to you and or others.  I am on very strong medications due to my health and I frequently find it difficult to explain what I want to discuss.

To attempt to be clearer I am working on collecting "Chainover Pairs, including the reverse version of the same and have now learned about the completion of sets 

thereof, I am totally new to paper currency

Sincerely,

Bill Kline