• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current Turnaround Times Blowout
2 2

16 posts in this topic

The current turnaround times at PMG have blown out to ridiculous levels, the bulk tier goes up every week, and it’s now a ridiculous 127 working days, that’s over 6 months, and guaranteed it will go up again next week, it’s so frustrating for PMG customers who have been waiting many months to see their submission not being any closer to processing. All tiers go up every week, what is happening at PMG?
All those years PMG had worked hard to build the brand and offer good service to their customers is now being eroded by these ridiculous turnaround times, and no communication as to when customers submissions will be processed. I won’t be submitting any more submissions to PMG because I have no confidence in their ability to process the submission within a reasonable timeframe, and the lack of communication shows disrespect towards their loyal customers. 

Edited by Numisnote

• Administrator

Hello! We understand your frustration and are working to improve the turnaround times as best as possible. We do apologize for any delays that you are experiencing and hope to have the turnaround times down in the near future. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

I hear you on that!!!  I paid for “Express” service, submitted when it said current turnaround time was 16 days.  After it had been sitting in “Received” for 10 business days, I called and asked what the heck, how are you going to get this finished and out in 6 more days.  Oh, they CHANGED the turnaround time to 21 days.  Then this week they CHANGED IT AGAIN, now it’s 24 days for SO CALLED “Express”.  They signed for my package Monday October 3, did not get it entered as Received till October 5th, and this is for their so called “EXPRESS” service.  Here it is October 27th, and it’s still sitting in “RECEIVED”   When I called and talked to Celeste, and Lorraine, and Tom or Tim, they said there was NO backlog.

The only thing that has been “EXPRESS” about this, is how quick they charged my credit card, within hours of listing it “RECEIVED”

I’m with you on their total “disrespect” they have for their customers!!!

On 10/28/2022 at 1:06 AM, CMatthews said:

Hello! We understand your frustration and are working to improve the turnaround times as best as possible. We do apologize for any delays that you are experiencing and hope to have the turnaround times down in the near future. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Your reply is like an automated response, it’s just hot air without any substance, it means nothing unless you get submissions backlog processed and completed asap, I don’t care for your problems or apologies, I just want my submission that I sent many months ago and paid for many months ago, completed and returned to me.

I’m willing to bet that Turn around times would be drastically decreased, almost immediately, if they were not allowed to charge (receive payment) for services until the submission reached the packaging for return shipment stage.  We don’t pay for dinner out when we make the reservation.  We pay after we’ve received the meal and service.  Payment upon services rendered, not before!!!

On 10/28/2022 at 3:39 AM, Craig in Vegas said:

I’m willing to bet that Turn around times would be drastically decreased, almost immediately, if they were not allowed to charge (receive payment) for services until the submission reached the packaging for return shipment stage.  We don’t pay for dinner out when we make the reservation.  We pay after we’ve received the meal and service.  Payment upon services rendered, not before!!!

Totally agree with you, PMG deducted $2000 from my credit card back in June, and back in June the turnaround time was for my submission was less than 30 days, it’s now 127 working days, absolutely ridiculous, and what makes it worse is that the turnaround time will go up again next week, as it has every week since I shipped my submission, it’s absolute joke, but it’s not funny, if they continue with these indefinite delays, they will become the laughing stock of our hobby, and it’s their loyal customers that are paying the price. You are right, “money talks, wildly_fanciful_statement walks” 

We should demand our money back until the submission is completed, this would help motivate PMG to complete submissions in a reasonable timeframe.

“Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today.”

Above is a quote from their web site.  Note that it says it’s the estimated time for “submission delivered to our facility today”.

I think right there says turnaround times are based on what they were the day it arrived, not, we can keep adding days to your submissions turnaround time because more stuff has come in since then.  But especially in your case, less than 30 days when you submitted, and its 127 working days now.

I had a friend who submitted two notes identical to mine (obviously different serial numbers), he and I submitted them at the same time, but I needed “Express” for an event which I now missed thanks to PMG, and he submitted his thru standard service, in which at the time he was told was 55 days.  I talked to him yesterday, HE HAS HIS BACK, GRADED, SLABBED, AND IN HIS HANDS NOW!!!

Now you explain that one, PMG won’t answer me when I asked that question a few days ago, after he told me his was being packed for return shipment.  They were tongue tied and wouldn’t give me an answer.

So, we’re here now…..PMG, What is going on?  How is this possible? What kind of crud are you pulling?  Why, when I spoke to one of your representatives last week, and asked them to look into exactly where mine was, and what the hold up is, when the last representative told me there wasn’t a backlog in “Express”, and you said you would look into it and send me a response.  It’s been over a week and you haven’t responded!!!

Hey Numisnote, 

They’ve had all day to respond, and didn’t, by the time they see this it will be Friday, what do you want to bet we go into yet another weekend no closer to an answer than we were a week ago, or for you MONTHS ago?

I think they should give us our money back, they should absorb the shipping costs to send us our stuff back, and we go to a different grading company.  PMG should be “CANCELLED”. 

DEAR PMG,  YOU WORK FOR US!!!!  WE DON’T WORK FOR YOU!!!  IF ENOUGH OF US STOP SUBMITTING TO YOU, THEN YOU’LL BE ASKING DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT BURGER IN YOUR NEXT JOB!!!!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP IGNORING US?????

Or are you going to delete my post and refer me to your current, and ever changing turnaround times?

This is the ASK PMG thread…..we’ve asked……but you’ve ignored us.  I know your laughing at this, I just hope you don’t choke on your laughs.  Your so called dedication to customer service is the only thing laughable here.  If you haven’t guessed yet, YES, I’M MAD.  The question you should be asking yourself is, how many others are as mad as us, and if you don’t shape up and you lose business, do you think your boss’s or stockholders will be laughing with you?

Dear PMG,

So today I noticed you changed your turnaround time on express back to 16 days, which is what it was the day you received them.

So you’ve now had my submission for 19 business days, and it’s still sitting in “Received”.  The last several times I’ve called, I’ve been told that there was no issues with my submission, or the paperwork, or anything.

You’ve not made any attempt to contact me either here, by email, or by phone.

Will you please tell me why my submission is still being held  up in “Received” status?

Thank you!

Hello again PMG,

Well….You logged my “EXPRESS” submission in as “RECEIVED” Wednesday October 5th, 2022.  On the day you received them your current turnaround time was 16 days, you later increased the turnaround time to 21 days, then to 24 days, but have since reverted it back to 16 days.

Today is Wednesday November 2nd, 2022, which is 4 solid weeks, or 21 business days, with a current turnaround time listed as 16 business days, again.

So my question STILL, is why are my notes still sitting in “RECEIVED” status four weeks later when I paid for “EXPRESS” service?  No one has made any attempt to contact me.  Has this become “Personal”?  Are you “Teaching” me a lesson for having the audacity to question your companies service to it’s customers?  You’ve always had all my contact information to get hold of me and simply give me an update, but PMG has made a choice not to.  What are customers supposed to deduce from this?  Your “Moderators” have responded to other topics within this chat board since I’ve been asking questions, but no new responses to this thread.  I’m really scratching my head on this.

Thank you.

On 11/14/2022 at 5:59 PM, 2IDMP said:

What happens if while the time my notes are in your facility my membership expires?

You will not need to renew your membership. You will only need an up-to-date membership to create new submission forms. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

What happens if while the time my notes are in you facility I die, I'm not getting any younger....

I sent in two submissions, you received both submissions the same day (August 8th), both were under the "Economy" tier. You shipped one of the submissions (2093022) back to me on Oct 27, 2022, the other submission (2092926) is still listed under the status of "Received". I'm starting to think that this submission is lost and was wondering what I need to do to start a claim for a lost submission? Could someone physically check to make sure the submission is accounted for in your facility and not missing in action.

Thanks 

On 12/28/2022 at 3:00 PM, 2IDMP said:

What happens if while the time my notes are in you facility I die, I'm not getting any younger....

I sent in two submissions, you received both submissions the same day (August 8th), both were under the "Economy" tier. You shipped one of the submissions (2093022) back to me on Oct 27, 2022, the other submission (2092926) is still listed under the status of "Received". I'm starting to think that this submission is lost and was wondering what I need to do to start a claim for a lost submission? Could someone physically check to make sure the submission is accounted for in your facility and not missing in action.

Thanks 

Hello, 

I am sorry for the delay this has caused. This order has now shipped. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 2/10/2023 at 7:21 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello, 

I am sorry for the delay this has caused. This order has now shipped. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Could you check on submission #2183533 (Standard Tier), you received this submission on Jan 26, on that day you listed an estimated turn around time of 11 days, it has now been 29 working days that my submission has been in your facility. I paid up to the Standard Tier in order to get a faster turn around for a show I was going to attend, the show was last week and of course I did not have these notes available to sell. This submission is now trending into the Economy Tier turnaround time frame and I was wondering if you could refund me the difference between the cost of Standard and Economy.