• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Stock, Bond And Loan Certificates, Anything Goes!
1 1

55 posts in this topic

Over the course of time I've accumulated quite a few certificates, a biproduct of acquiring banknotes, and many of them are quite lovely. I don't consider myself a collector of such things, but....  Now, let's see yours.

Printed by the American Bank Note Company.

1926994543_1917Front-Copy.png.617b04b9d33d421e1aec16582b60fc21.png

172514251_1917Back-Copy.png.b1090df5355ea44fc1e2f3fbcc6a2aaf.png

Hi Fenntucky Mike,

I love your railroad stock certificates. Longer ago PMG was going to grade them, and finally told me it was just for dealers. Now I see must be for everybody. I sure love the Vignettes they used. Wish I could get scans just of them and then make a display. I am making a custom set just of notes with a railroad theme.

Iowa Silver Baron Bammer

On 9/19/2022 at 2:57 PM, Iowa Silver Baron Bammer said:

Hi Fenntucky Mike,

I love your railroad stock certificates. Longer ago PMG was going to grade them, and finally told me it was just for dealers. Now I see must be for everybody. I sure love the Vignettes they used. Wish I could get scans just of them and then make a display. I am making a custom set just of notes with a railroad theme.

Iowa Silver Baron Bammer

@Iowa Silver Baron BammerI'm glad others are enjoying this thread, I appreciate the kind words my friend. (thumbsu 

Yes, PMG now grades most bond and stock certificates but I haven't had any graded myself, nor do I plan on doing so. The vignettes on these old bonds are beautiful a credit to the artists at the time and a talent seemingly lost in today's world of laser engravings, yuck. I don't have many stock/bond certificates so I only post one every few weeks or so, hopefully others will join in. Here's another one just for you buddy. 

image.png.c9604c045abef48f24041616089baccc.png

image.thumb.png.d62555916047f3bf9c1ac889376f3061.png

Continued in next post....

Edited by Fenntucky Mike