• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tony K

8 posts in this topic

I have seen most of this information. My friend has 600 of these bills and HAS the last two 16 bill sheets(the complete last 32 bill sheet cut into 16's)with the 9600 bill on it. NO PAPER MONEY people have any clue about this star note or the worth of 16 bill sheets. I guess I will put my two sheets away for another 10 years and see if any come up for sale. Thanks Steve in Tampa! 

From my friend who turned me on to this bill. I have seen threads saying the first 100 were destroyed except for a couple bills. That looks like it was a false statement! He sold number 7 bill 12 years ago!

Screenshot_20211110-190503_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-190242_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-190711_Messages.jpg

Edited by Tonyk.
Missing information

On 11/14/2021 at 6:30 PM, Revenant said:

So then what are you hoping to know? Value?

Huh, these haven't sold for as much as I thought they would in the past. For individual notes. Pure speculation on my part but a 16 bill sheet should be worth north of 3k and probably north of 5k, not sure having bill #00009600 really adds anything to the value. If I had 600 of these individual notes I'd slowly start selling them over the course of a couple decades, or whatever, 600 would flood the market.

On 11/10/2021 at 3:24 PM, Tonyk. said:

NO PAPER MONEY people have any clue about this star note or the worth of 16 bill sheets.

The best way to determine value is to sell one and I can't think of a better time to sell than right now. Most things are going for multiples of what they were a year ago.

On 11/15/2021 at 8:11 AM, Tonyk. said:

Single 68 grade bills were on ebay before covid listed for $400-$600 each. Now $300-$400.

That's a little surprising, what did sold notes go for previous to COVID? Was there an influx of these onto the marketplace recently? Heritage Auctions past sales prices had this note in 68 typically going for around $200 pre COVID.

$4,800 is in the ballpark for what I would have expected an uncut sheet of 16 to get. Never know, if you had a couple people bidding against each other could go higher. Maybe a lot higher. (shrug)