• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 euro 6666666 serial

5 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting more pictures.

I did a little searching and I haven't found any comps yet but based on the pictures I would put the condition somewhere between "About Uncirculated" and "Very Fine" which is not very good for a modern note. That being said the main thing this note has going for it is the serial number, it is not a solid serial number but does have a good run of 6's on it, but if they are on a common banknote in average to below average condition they probably won't pull a premium. I'm going to stick by my first assessment and say it's worth slightly more than face value. 

You never know, serial numbers are supposedly big in the Asian market, if you can find the right market/buyer and the serial number has "Lucky" numbers on it you could get more. I'll look around a little bit more for a comp, if I can find some better news I'll let you know.