• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get Ready for the 2020 PMG Registry Awards!

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Every year, PMG gives awards to the top sets in the PMG Registry. Ensure your set is at its best by 10 a.m. EST on December 4 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced January 8, 2021. Read more

Don't think you can. That's really the point of the signature sets, you create them because a set doesn't exist for you to display or group your notes in the manner you want. You could ask for a new set to be created, similar to your signature set or find the closest existing set and enter as many of your notes as you can there. Right now all new set/slot creations are on hold until Dec 4

I think signature sets are eligible for awards, in case you were wondering.

19 hours ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

Don't think you can. That's really the point of the signature sets, you create them because a set doesn't exist for you to display or group your notes in the manner you want. You could ask for a new set to be created, similar to your signature set or find the closest existing set and enter as many of your notes as you can there. Right now all new set/slot creations are on hold until Dec 4

I don't think you can either. That said, especially once the notes are already registered to you, building competitive sets is FAR easier than building a Signature set, as you well know I suspect with what you're building on Ulkrainian notes. I can't remember if we have the "autobuild" feature here but you can just create a competitive set and click to add any available notes for each slot. You don't have to add / build out slots in the competitive registry.

19 hours ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

I think signature sets are eligible for awards, in case you were wondering.

I think over here the Signature sets are eligible for all the major awards. On the NGC side they have 4-5 awards just for signature sets.

4 hours ago, Revenant said:

building competitive sets is FAR easier than building a Signature set, as you well know I suspect with what you're building on Ulkrainian notes.

No doubt. I think I messed one of mine up and pretty much need to start over, or at least delete all the data in the slots and rename 90% of them. arrrgh :pullhair:

If I could cross my arms, blink and make wishes come true, making signature/custom sets easier to build and customize (including being able to add pictures in your descriptions and making slots for ungraded coins/notes easier to add) would be towards the top. Right after a functioning time machine and a space dock with the Millennium Falcon or Starship Enterprise parked in it (what the hell both).