• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney Dollars - need direction
1 1

5 posts in this topic

We found approx 50 consecutive pristine Disney Dollars from Disney World Florida grand opening year 1971 that my dad had stashed away (he verified that he got them at DW in 1971).   

Where do I even start?    Best places to sell?  Can I certify in bulk?  Better to sell individually, in bulk, or other?

Any help appreciated!

On 10/11/2023 at 2:18 PM, DisneyDebby said:

We found approx 50 consecutive pristine Disney Dollars from Disney World Florida grand opening year 1971 that my dad had stashed away (he verified that he got them at DW in 1971).   

Where do I even start?    Best places to sell?  Can I certify in bulk?  Better to sell individually, in bulk, or other?

Any help appreciated!

Can you post a pic front and back of one of the notes? 

On 10/16/2023 at 11:03 AM, DisneyDebby said:

image.png.72ad67719bc1514caf808dcc9fbeb13a.png

Ah, a Disney recreation coupon. Seems like these sell for around $70 raw on ebay, PMG graded 65EPQ examples seem to be fetching around $170, they are probably worth having graded if they are in as good of condition as you say. PMG does have bulk discounts, 50 note minimum, and there is no added value for the notes being consecutive.