• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Loading Note Pictures
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I tried to crop my note in my photo shop program, and my photo shop program won't allow me to open pictures of the full currency.  And so then I tried loading the un edited photo here, and it's too large.  And when I tried to load a reduced size picture of the error itself, this program said "There was a problem loading the file"  Any suggested solutions?  

On 9/20/2023 at 1:33 PM, Mister Find IT said:

I tried to crop my note in my photo shop program, and my photo shop program won't allow me to open pictures of the full currency.  And so then I tried loading the un edited photo here, and it's too large.  And when I tried to load a reduced size picture of the error itself, this program said "There was a problem loading the file"  Any suggested solutions?  

Maybe the file type was one that won't work, .jpg, .tiff, gif. files all seem to work best for me, and I always have to shrink down the image to reduce the file size. Try it again, sometimes this site is tempermental.

Thanks a lot for information, hope this will help me to fix my prob! When you're stuck, don't hesitate to ask, "Can someone answer my statistics question for free?" Online forums and educational websites often have experts willing to help you understand statistical concepts without charge.

Edited by gregadamson