• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non PVC holder

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello!

This is an excellent question. At this time, we cannot recommend or endorse a specific brand of sleeves, but you should be able to locate some on Amazon or a similar website. We would suggest looking up non-PVC Mylar banknote sleeves when searching for the sleeves. We do suggest the non-PVC sleeves as the PVC in the sleeves can damage the notes over time and we want to ensure your notes are cared for in the best possible way. We are sorry that we cannot be of further assistance to you with this subject. 

On 11/1/2022 at 9:11 PM, Packers - SB XLV Champs said:

I am having a hard time finding non pvc Mylar holders.  You require them for submissions. What I AM finding are sleeves that contain pvc or sleeves with descriptions that DO NOT state non pvc. 
what is the brand of sleeves that you recommend?

Wizard coin supply usually has a wide selection of PVC currency sleeves to choose from. It looks like they are out of the SAFGARD sleeves, which I typically get for long term storage, but there is still a selection of other sleeves available. 

https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/products/currency-sleeves/ 

If you search safgard currency sleeve on ebay there are several sellers there who have them in stock. Most sleeves are PVC free and are composed of Mylar or polyethylene terephthalate (PET).