• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting notes and gas coupons

4 posts in this topic

I'm wanting to send in 2 Zimbabwean P-3 notes and 7-8 gas ration coupons. The ration coupons have the RBZ seal but no cat number. Would the coupons need to be on a separate invoice or could they all go on the same invoice?

Edited by Revenant

• Administrator

Good morning,

We would have to see the gas ration coupons before we could say definitively that we can grade them.  But in general, something like that would have to go under the Economy Special tier or higher.  You would need to complete two separate submission forms if they are submitted under different grading tiers.  You can send the two invoices in together and can request them to ship back together as well, if you wish.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

We would have to see the gas ration coupons before we could say definitively that we can grade them.  But in general, something like that would have to go under the Economy Special tier or higher.  You would need to complete two separate submission forms if they are submitted under different grading tiers.  You can send the two invoices in together and can request them to ship back together as well, if you wish.

Thank you!

Okay. Thanks for the information.

I may have to put these on hold for a bit or scale back my plans short term because I'd been thinking these could go in under modern since they're 21st century issues but Economy Special ups the cost from $20 to $40 a note.

If you decide not to grade them what would the response be / how would I be charged for looking at them or returning them?

• Administrator

Good morning,

It would depend on the reason they weren't graded.  If they were counterfeit or altered then the full grading fee is still charged.  If they were just something we are not currently graded or if there was some issue and the note was too fragile to grade, we would not charge any grading fee.  The note would be sent back as is in both cases. 

Thank you!