• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Correct sub-type?

2 posts in this topic

Hi! I have a Venezuela P-91 (2014) that was graded before the catalogue was updated for this type. I was hoping you might be able to tell me what the correct sub-type is? I have a P-91e (2011) coming and I was hoping to be able to contrast the two in a signature set I'm building and wanted correct attribution of the type.. 

3948106_Full_Obv.jpg.a745b72c1c553b8122a6a40e9926d0c6.jpg

One of these days I may have to just get a bunch of these re-holdered to get rid of some "pick unlisted" notes. :ohnoez:I guess we'll see how long it takes me for it to bother me enough for that. lol 

• Administrator

Good morning,

If you have a note that was previously an unlisted Pick number but that now has a number listed in the updated Pick book, you can submit that for a catalog number update for $5 per note.  When you complete your submission form, just write "catalog number update" at the top of the form. It would be $5 plus return shipping and handling fees. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!