• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

23e vs 23f?

3 posts in this topic

I have a note labeled 23e and there's a note I was considering trying to buy that's labeled as a 23f but I cant see a difference between them in terms of the labels, the dates... it seems like they should be the same pick number. Are these actually different or did they change the catalogue?

23e.jpg

23f.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

It looks like the note you have labeled as 23e is incorrectly labeled.  The difference between 23e and 23f would be the redemption date.  For 23e it should be December 31, 2004 and for 23f it should be December 31, 2005.  Since they both list 12-31-05 they both should be 23f.  You can send the incorrect note back and we will fix that for you at no charge.  Just send us over an email with this information and we can send you instructions on how to send that back for correction.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

It looks like the note you have labeled as 23e is incorrectly labeled.  The difference between 23e and 23f would be the redemption date.  For 23e it should be December 31, 2004 and for 23f it should be December 31, 2005.  Since they both list 12-31-05 they both should be 23f.  You can send the incorrect note back and we will fix that for you at no charge.  Just send us over an email with this information and we can send you instructions on how to send that back for correction.

Thanks!

Okay, thank you! I'll chase that up soon. At least I know to not bid on that other one. lol I mean, I guess technically the grade is a point higher but I'm just not willing to prioritize something over that. lol