• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help with a 20 dollar note

4 posts in this topic

Hello how's it going ? So the reason why I started this topic is because I have a $20 bill that's I have never ever seen before I had asked around to several people that I know they have some type of knowledge about currency and notes for that matter and they also stated to me that they never have seen this bill or a bill like this so this is the reason why I joined this site and got on  because I really need some help finding out if this is a misprints that is been circulating out there for a while and if there's other misprints like this or if there is a chance this is a one-off misprint and the first-of-its-kind it is truly a real bill I have received it from my bank I checked it to make sure it was real and it is real it's an authentic $20 bill is just that it has other faces on it that kind of construed the face of Jackson and it also has faded face prints on the sides of the Bill so with that being said Can someone please help me on identifying this bill and let me know if this bill is a one-off or there's others like it I would greatly appreciate the help and hope to hear back from you soon thank you

Screenshot_20210114-141645.png

That is what i think as well i know that at one time they were talkimg about making a bill with her on it for some type of tribute to her or something like that but from what i read they didn't and that is why i think it is a misprint and hoping it is a one off !!

We will see Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill very soon. 

Not a misprint or a "one of" in my opinion, just a bill that was stamped once it went into circulation. Whether or not having the bill stamped like that increases the value beyond face, maybe, but it wouldn't be much.