• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Without statistic in PMG

2 posts in this topic

Hi there, recently I've purchased a Disney silver note (1936410-023) grading by PMG. But when I checked for this note is without statistic in PMG. May I know why? And the score is 69 without EPQ. But when I check at Verify Certification PMG is show Exceptional Paper Quality. So this silver note have EPQ or no?

It's my understanding that any notes graded 65 and up must qualify for EPQ designation. My assumption is that because your note is either silver coated or a silver foil that PMG does not assign the EPQ designation because either the paper is covered and can not be inspected or if it's a foil it's not paper so it wouldn't qualify. As far as any statistics it's my experience that PMG does not place notes with unlisted Pick #'s in its population reports. You may want to post these questions in the Ask PMG section of the forum.