• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My PMG inventory

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I can locate a list of my inventory? I'm sure when I originally joined I added my notes with purchase date and cost. Now all I can find is my sets 

I thought there was a similar set up to the NGC registry which it is easy to find all the information on my coins.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chook

NGC has purchase info for coins.  Not the same on PMG.  Unless you entered purchase info as part of the comment, there's no field dedicated to purchase info.  

If you go to My Collection and select note manager, it defaults to US.  Like FM says, hit search and you will get a list of all your US notes in this case, but the comments are not displayed and of course photos are not displayed.  I use a spreadsheet for keeping info on my notes.  I'm not good with databases.  I have a standard for files names of pictures of my currency which I made up.  There's probably a smarter standard for file naming.  But it works for me.  

If you have a bunch of notes and lots of pics, you really need to back up.  I use an old terabyte external drive to do this and it has saved the day when my operating system died and I had to rebuild my drive from scratch.  I'd fill up my 'free' cloud storage (one drive) with 1/100th of my collection and I refuse to pay for storage.  I think cloud storage may have crashed my laptop.  But the cloud is an option.