• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PMG Registry - Request a new slot or set here!
2 2

165 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 10/10/2023 at 11:18 AM, Pastime Classics said:

Hello again PMG,

Concerning banknotes from Great Britain, I would love to see the addition of several denomination-specific competitive sets in the Registry.

For example:  Bank of England, £5 notes, complete with varieties or Great Britain, Treasury and Bank of England, £1 notes, complete with varieties.  Or something along those lines.

There are many of these denomination-specific competitive sets for United States banknotes, and I believe they would work just as well for such a widely collected category such as banknotes from Great Britain.

Is there a more formal way to propose the addition of these competitive sets, or is this the way to do it?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Billy

Hello.

Thanks for your interest, Billy. We will add your requests to our pending list of items to review. Please read below. (We kindly request that you make a request in only one location. Multiple requests in multiple locations slows down our response time.) Thank you.

https://boards.pmgnotes.com/topic/411642-pmg-100223-at-10-am-est-temporary-freeze-slots-sets-and-scores/

• Administrator
On 10/9/2023 at 6:38 PM, Pastime Classics said:

Hello PMG,

I believe that the following notes should be removed as "slots" in the "Great Britain 1902-Date, Type Set, Issued Notes" Registry Set because they are Unissued Notes.  Unissued notes should not be part of an "Issued Notes" registry set:

* 5 Shillings 1919 ND First Issue P352 T27 ND (1919) 5/- Shillings - Sign. N.K.W. Fisher- Unissued GBR352

* 1 Shilling 1919 ND Second Issue P353 T29 ND (1919) 1/- Shilling - Sign. N.K.W. Fisher- Unissued GBR353

* 2 Shillings - 6 Pence 1940-41 ND Emergency Issue P364 B254 ND (1941) 2/- Shillings 6 Pence Sign. K.O. Peppiatt- Unissued GBR364

* 5 Shillings 1940-41 ND Emergency Issue P365 B253 ND (1941) 5/- Shillings Sign. K.O. Peppiatt- Unissued GBR365

Thank you for reviewing this issue.  Again, my justification for the request for removal is that Unissued notes should not hold slots in an "Issued Notes" Registry set, such as this one is.

Hello. We have responded to your email. (We kindly request that you make a request in only one location. Multiple requests in multiple locations slows down our response time.) Thank you.

• Administrator
On 10/9/2023 at 9:01 PM, Pastime Classics said:

Hello again PMG,

A slot for the following note should be added to the "Small Size Federal Reserve Note $1 Set" Registry Set:

Fr# 3005-E*  2017A $1 Green (FW) Carranza Mnuchin FW Richmond *Star* note

There is a slot for the non-star note (Fr# 3005-E), but not this star note, which is a key to the series.

Also, I'd like to know when slots for the Series 2021 $1 notes will be added to this Registry Set.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Billy

Hello, Billy.

We have responded to your email. (We kindly request that you make a request in only one location. Multiple requests in multiple locations slows down our response time.) Thank you.

• Administrator
On 10/9/2023 at 11:24 PM, Navaneeth said:

It's not variety. Pick 56 is completely different from Pick 56a

Pick 56 is 50 Rupees Banknote

Pick 56a is 75 Rupees Banknote

Both the sets doesn't have 75 Rs listed.

State Bank Of Pakistan, 1949-Date, Type Set, Issued Notes
Pakistan, 1948-Date, Type Set, Issued Notes

Hello, @Navaneeth.

It appears there was an error in the slot name for Pakistan P56. We have updated it accordingly. Thank you for letting us know. The PMG Registry is a mirror of the PMG grading data base and census. PMG describes P56 as this: https://www.pmgnotes.com/population-report/pakistan/pakistan/all/?page=5

75 Rupees ND (2022) Issue P56

https://www.banknoteworld.com/?target=search&mode=search&substring=pakistan p56

You may have a note with a label error. If so, please contact PMG Customer Service at service@PMGnotes.com. Thank you.

On 10/10/2023 at 9:53 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, @Navaneeth.

It appears there was an error in the slot name for Pakistan P56. We have updated it accordingly. Thank you for letting us know. The PMG Registry is a mirror of the PMG grading data base and census. PMG describes P56 as this: https://www.pmgnotes.com/population-report/pakistan/pakistan/all/?page=5

75 Rupees ND (2022) Issue P56

https://www.banknoteworld.com/?target=search&mode=search&substring=pakistan p56

You may have a note with a label error. If so, please contact PMG Customer Service at service@PMGnotes.com. Thank you.

Thank you so much.

• Administrator
On 10/10/2023 at 10:54 PM, Navaneeth said:

Kindly add

Fiji 100 Cents - Year of the Dragon 2023 Pick# 124a

2284618-096

Hello, @Navaneeth.

Thank you for the request. Please read here:

https://boards.pmgnotes.com/topic/411642-pmg-100223-at-10-am-est-temporary-freeze-slots-sets-and-scores/

On 10/12/2023 at 1:19 AM, Ali E. said:

Thank you. Add them in the queue and add them once 2023 annual awards deadline is passed.

Hi Ali

Please could you add a new slot to the Southern Rhodesia Currency Board, Issued Notes, Including Varieties 1939 - 1954 set, for Pick # 8b. (There is a slot for 8a only)

For example PMG cert No 807786-011, 807786-012, and 2179444-022  are three examples of the Southern Rhodesia 5 Shilling Pick # 8b

Kind regards

Adrian Jordi

Hi, it seems to me that back when I was active before, you had some Mexico - Revolutionary sets. I don't see any now (I could be mistaken) but I would like some if you could (and not very big ones). I would appreciate anything you can do, I don't have anything graded yet until I see what you make.

Thanks, Iowa Silver Baron Bammer.

• Administrator
On 12/8/2023 at 11:20 PM, Iowa Silver Baron Bammer said:

Hi, it seems to me that back when I was active before, you had some Mexico - Revolutionary sets. I don't see any now (I could be mistaken) but I would like some if you could (and not very big ones). I would appreciate anything you can do, I don't have anything graded yet until I see what you make.

Thanks, Iowa Silver Baron Bammer.

Hello, @Iowa Silver Baron Bammer.

We have not deleted any sets. If you do get some notes graded by PMG, please send us an email with the certification numbers to registry@PMGnotes.com. At that point, the team can review any competitive set requests you may have. Thank you.

Great Britain 1914-date one pound type set

Is it possible to extend this set to include an additional slot for Henry Hase £1 p190 (2511323-045). The Registry has 26 of these notes recorded.

Thanks

David 

• Administrator
On 1/11/2024 at 11:45 AM, Lamb7 said:

Great Britain 1914-date one pound type set

Is it possible to extend this set to include an additional slot for Henry Hase £1 p190 (2511323-045). The Registry has 26 of these notes recorded.

Thanks

David 

Hello, David.

In order to make this Type set accessible to a large number of collectors, the set starts with a date of 1914. Thanks very much.