• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimbabwe 2016-2017 Bond Notes

3 posts in this topic

I was hoping PMG might consider adding a set / category for the Bond Notes issued by Zimbabwe in 2016. The series was cut short when the population essentially rejected them, so there's only 2 notes - a $2 and $5 (P-99 and P-100) - so it'd be a very short set, but I'm looking to expand my Zimbabwe collection to include one or two of these in the near future.

• Administrator
On 10/1/2019 at 7:11 AM, Revenant said:

I was hoping PMG might consider adding a set / category for the Bond Notes issued by Zimbabwe in 2016. The series was cut short when the population essentially rejected them, so there's only 2 notes - a $2 and $5 (P-99 and P-100) - so it'd be a very short set, but I'm looking to expand my Zimbabwe collection to include one or two of these in the near future.

Thank you for the request, Revenant.

These notes are more suitable for a Custom/Signature Registry Set. Please let us know  when we may assist next with the PMG Registry.