• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crooked Notes

5 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, Revenant said:

It doesn't look like your picture is working / posted correctly. I'm assuming from the title that the problem is that the note is crooked in the holder? 

Yes, it drives me crazy but there is nothing that can be done. They process so many notes that some come out with crooked labels and crooked notes. I am a real perfectionist so looking at crooked notes in a beautiful holder makes me grind my teeth, but I am assured that I am an outlier regarding this appearance issue. 

3 hours ago, Sheik Sheck said:

Yes, it drives me crazy but there is nothing that can be done. They process so many notes that some come out with crooked labels and crooked notes. I am a real perfectionist so looking at crooked notes in a beautiful holder makes me grind my teeth, but I am assured that I am an outlier regarding this appearance issue. 

I guess we're outliers together in that it also drives me up a tree. I just try to ignore it as much as possible. This issue is one of the reasons why, when I make images for the registry, instead of imaging the whole holder and label like some do I crop down to only show the note and I'll use Photoshop to rotate the image a few degrees as needed to get the note as straight / level as possible.