• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

View count on the signature sets broken?

2 posts in this topic

I've been working on a PMG signature set and I know some people I know and talk to have been looking at it but the view count stays at 0. Meanwhile, some competitive sets I have that have some of the same notes in them and which were made around the same time are showing a few views each. The only thing I can figure is that the signature set view counter isn't working or is broken / stuck at 0.

Not a big deal - it's just something I've noticed.

• Administrator
On 3/22/2019 at 10:26 AM, Revenant said:

I've been working on a PMG signature set and I know some people I know and talk to have been looking at it but the view count stays at 0. Meanwhile, some competitive sets I have that have some of the same notes in them and which were made around the same time are showing a few views each. The only thing I can figure is that the signature set view counter isn't working or is broken / stuck at 0.

Not a big deal - it's just something I've noticed.

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Signature set, Revenant.

Can you please email registry@pmgnotes.com with the exact name of your Signature Set in question? We will look into this. Thank you.