• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corrections needed on Zimbabwe "1980-2001 Issues, P1-P12, Complete"

3 posts in this topic

The category is currently listed as "1980-2001 Issues, P1-P12, Complete." However, the set includes P-12, the $1,000 note, which is a 2003 issue. So I think the category should be named "1980-2003 Issues, P1-P12, Complete."

Also, the slot / scoring for the set only includes scores for P-12a (Large digit SN), so I'm worried that when I get a P-12b (Small digit SN) I ordered in later this week it's not going to be accepted in the set.

Thanks for the help and for looking into this.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Revenant said:

The category is currently listed as "1980-2001 Issues, P1-P12, Complete." However, the set includes P-12, the $1,000 note, which is a 2003 issue. So I think the category should be named "1980-2003 Issues, P1-P12, Complete."

Also, the slot / scoring for the set only includes scores for P-12a (Large digit SN), so I'm worried that when I get a P-12b (Small digit SN) I ordered in later this week it's not going to be accepted in the set.

Thanks for the help and for looking into this.

Hello, Revenant.

Thank you for the inquiry. We see the date of issue for these notes changed from the last Pick book to the new edition. We are making the necessary adjustments to that set. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

1 hour ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Revenant.

Thank you for the inquiry. We see the date of issue for these notes changed from the last Pick book to the new edition. We are making the necessary adjustments to that set. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

I see the changes have been made and 12b is added! Thanks! You folks are fast. :)