• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pictures and Descriptions disappearing

4 posts in this topic

I'm experiencing problems with note descriptions and pictures disappearing on me as I'm trying to build up some PMG registry sets.

For example:

I'm making changes to the slots / slot descriptions in my signature set. A couple of notes that I have assigned to this set have note descriptions and photos. I save the changes to the slots and, when I get taken to the page for making changes to the Notes, all of my photos and note descriptions have been blanked, even if I made no changes to those slots in the prior screen.

In one of my competitive sets, I made a change to a note that had a note description and photos. The new description saved, but the pictures disappeared (this was on my 100 Trillion note).

I've switched to saving all of my descriptions to a word file for now to avoid losses that I can't fix with copy / paste, but if I can't make this stop happening it's going to be really hard to build out the set. Especially since I tend to get hit with errors if I try to upload too many pictures at the same time.

Thanks for any help you can provide on this.

• Administrator
On 2/4/2019 at 2:32 PM, Revenant said:

I'm experiencing problems with note descriptions and pictures disappearing on me as I'm trying to build up some PMG registry sets.

For example:

I'm making changes to the slots / slot descriptions in my signature set. A couple of notes that I have assigned to this set have note descriptions and photos. I save the changes to the slots and, when I get taken to the page for making changes to the Notes, all of my photos and note descriptions have been blanked, even if I made no changes to those slots in the prior screen.

In one of my competitive sets, I made a change to a note that had a note description and photos. The new description saved, but the pictures disappeared (this was on my 100 Trillion note).

I've switched to saving all of my descriptions to a word file for now to avoid losses that I can't fix with copy / paste, but if I can't make this stop happening it's going to be really hard to build out the set. Especially since I tend to get hit with errors if I try to upload too many pictures at the same time.

Thanks for any help you can provide on this.

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Signature set, Revenant.

Can you please email registry@pmgnotes.com with the exact name of your Signature Set in question? Also, can you please tell us exactly what the error message states? We are happy to look into this. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Ali E. said:

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Signature set, Revenant.

Can you please email registry@pmgnotes.com with the exact name of your Signature Set in question? Also, can you please tell us exactly what the error message states? We are happy to look into this. Thank you.

Thank you, Ali!

I've sent an email that summarizes this and the other problems I've been having with links to the relevant sets to the email address you provided.

I'm actually not getting an error message. The pictures and descriptions are just disappearing / getting blanked out. Sometimes things look fine at first and then days later my pictures are just gone and I have no clue how or why.

• Administrator
On 3/25/2019 at 3:48 PM, Revenant said:

Thank you, Ali!

I've sent an email that summarizes this and the other problems I've been having with links to the relevant sets to the email address you provided.

I'm actually not getting an error message. The pictures and descriptions are just disappearing / getting blanked out. Sometimes things look fine at first and then days later my pictures are just gone and I have no clue how or why.

Hello.

It is our pleasure to assist, Revenant. Please see our email exchange. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. You may reach us best at registry@PMGnotes.com. Thank you.