• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you store PMG notes?

13 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Personally I use a safe deposit box to store my graded notes (which is all I collect). I do however, use graded currency sleeves (sold on eBay) to hold the notes first; then I wrap a bundle or so in plastic before storing. I also get all my notes reholdered after I buy them...

I do like the bank bag idea as well, but I don't know if that will hold PMG large size graded notes with a currency sleeve to boot. Have to check it out...

I do like the bank bag idea as well, but I don't know if that will hold PMG large size graded notes with a currency sleeve to boot. Have to check it out...

There are different sized bags. I bought a 8"H x 10" W bag today.

I collect large notes as well. The Interior dimensions: 7”h x 9.5”w. So that is enough room to hold large currency without the additional sleeve. You'd most likely need a 10"h x 12"w bag.