• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission of low value pre 1957 Great Britain Banknotes
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have been looking at the GB Submission form to see if their is an appropriate tier for low value (under £100) pre 1957 Banknotes. The two alternatives available are Economy at a cost of £30 (values up to £750) or Bulk at £17 ( requiring 50 notes minimum).

As their are not many low value  pre 1957 notes (unlike post 1957), and the cost of Economy can nearly equal the cost of the note in some cases, I have been reluctant to submit these notes.

I was wondering if PMG had  looked at this issue when setting up the tiers ?

Thanks 

• Administrator

Hi @Lamb7,

Thank you for your feedback. I would be happy to share your concern with our management team. We understand that note grading can, in some cases, represent an investment that exceeds the value of the note, however, the benefits of authentication and the protection provided by the holder are still valuable to many collectors. While I cannot offer a lower rate at this time, should our fee schedule change in the future, we will announce any changes on our website. Please be sure to sign up for newsletters so that you do not miss any future announcements.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,