• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Submission questions
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello ,

i have a new submission and it’s my first it contains 4 form from different tiers with four different invoices my questions are :

1-Can i make one wire transfer with the full amount of the 4 invoices combined ?

2-i’m sending each form notes in a separate envelope but in the same shipping box, is it okey ?

3-should i include the proof of the wire transfer with the notes in the shipping box or i send the proof of transfer on email ?

thanks in advance

• Administrator

Hello @Akadri

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can submit multiple submissions in the same box and send a single payment. If you would like them shipped back to you together, be sure to indicate this on each submission form. 

If you wish to provide proof of the wire transfer, you can do this with your submission or by email. The choice is yours. The accounting department will post the payment to your PMG account when they are notified by the bank that PMG has received a transfer. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

sorry i need to ask should i type on the submission form the invoices numbers i want to be shipped back together and if so will the shipping fees be waived ?

Also about the payment is there a way to pay by credit card after i chose wire transfer option on submission forms ? 

• Administrator

Hello @Akadri, you may write in the upper right-hand corner of the submission form which submission numbers you'd like shipped back together. The combined total of notes being shipped back with indicate how much we will charge in return shipping. There will be one combined shipping fee charged for all submissions we are able to ship back together.

You may change your payment method to credit card if you would like after submitting. You may email us the card details or call in and provide that information. You may also update your payment information by logging into your account online and going to the Submission Tracking feature. Here you should find the Update Payment option. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!