• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possibly an Error?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I do not know if this is an error worthy of sending in, or just something common. Iy looks like the ink from the reverse of a bill is printed on the obverse of this one. I can not find any information online, and would appreciate any insight.

Thank You,

Rex

441BE13F-2535-4C5E-8953-D0D6E7A582BC.jpeg

On 5/17/2023 at 1:58 AM, JRex said:

Hello,

I do not know if this is an error worthy of sending in, or just something common. Iy looks like the ink from the reverse of a bill is printed on the obverse of this one. I can not find any information online, and would appreciate any insight.

Thank You,

Rex

441BE13F-2535-4C5E-8953-D0D6E7A582BC.jpeg

Looks like a partial offset printing error, very cool.

Sending it in depends. The cost of having just this one note authenticated would probably wipeout most or all profit you would gain from doing so, it's probably worth just under $100. If you had several notes to send in to lower the cost or if you just want to have it authenticated then yes. 

Edited by Fenntucky Mike