• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a bill Legacy Graded
1 1

5 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2023 at 10:13 PM, Travis Becher said:

Ok.  I just started collecting and I bought a bill Legacy Graded 66 before I even knew what I was doing.  Can I send it to PMG and I guess what are the ups, downs, whatever?  What should I do?  Thanks

Welcome to the Forum.

It depends on the note and what you want to do with it. Legacy is reputable but doesn't seem to carry as much weight in the market place, I'm assuming that this has to do with set registries. I have a few Legacy notes myself but have no plans on getting them crossed to another TGP, mainly because it would add no value to those particular notes.

Yes, you can have the note sent to PMG to be graded but I'm pretty sure that you'll have to cut it out of the Legacy holder for them to accept it, or you'll have to sign the "consent to remove note(s) from holder(s)" form, which is part of the standard submission packet of papers. 

What note do you have? Can you post a pic?

On 4/20/2023 at 3:24 PM, Travis Becher said:

I will send the picture when I get home but its a FR247 1896 $2  66ppq

Ahh, an educational note, those are some of my favorites and very popular. That note might be worth crossing to PMG, more so if you were considering selling it. That's not an inexpensive note!