• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you do a whole stack one piece paper money

3 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2023 at 4:41 PM, All Jordan said:

Stack or a break serial number 1 to 100 never been open consecutive

Can I send a stack of paper money from one to 100 never been open still have the original wrap

To have a representative of PMG respond directly to these questions you would have to post this in the Ask PMG section. https://boards.pmgnotes.com/forum/43-ask-pmg/ 

In my experience, yes, PMG will grade all 100 notes individually. My guess is that they would probably prefer it if you packaged the notes individually but I don't know for sure. PMG does not currently grade entire straps as far as I know so IMO individually packaging the notes would make sense in that you don't have to worry about having the original wrap returned and save yourself a few $'s in the process. I'm not sure if having all 100 notes graded would be worth the expense but I would be more inclined to only send in the fancy serial number notes, like the 1-11 and 100. A hundred of the same note would probably saturate the market, but maybe not, and serial numbers under 100 do tend to do better than notes with higher serial numbers.

What notes are they, can you post a pic?