• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why Is There No Population Report For Poland 20 Zlotych 2020 Pick # 194?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

RE: Poland 20 Zlotych 2020 Pick # 194

I am curious why PMG does not post a population report for notes which have already been graded? What's the reason for not publishing this information?

When will the population report for this note be published?

Thank you

• Administrator

Hello @numis6000, thank you for contacting PMG. It is possible that we have not graded this type of note yet, which would result in it not showing up on our census. If you have an example of a certificate number with this note being graded, please let us know and we can do a little more digging for you. Thank you!

Thank you for your response, KaileeS. PMG has graded these notes. Here is a certificate number for one of them. 1909745-080

https://www.pmgnotes.com/certlookup/1909745-080/70/

Please explain why PMG did not publish the population report for this note it has graded when they are currently for sale on the internet. Thank you.

1.png

• Administrator

Hello @numis6000, thank you very much for the certificate example provided. I have sent an email to our web help team in order to have this census data fixed. This process may take some time, so we thank you for your patience while our census data is corrected.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

On 4/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, numis6000 said:

Thank you for your response, KaileeS. PMG has graded these notes. Here is a certificate number for one of them. 1909745-080

https://www.pmgnotes.com/certlookup/1909745-080/70/geometry dash unblocked

Please explain why PMG did not publish the population report for this note it has graded when they are currently for sale on the internet. Thank you.

1.png

Your questions are very helpful. It helps me answer my questions very well