• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current Turnaround Times Blowout

4 posts in this topic

Why are the current turnaround times blowing out? Today my bulk submission processing time has just increased by another month or more, when I sent my bulk submission back in early June the turnaround time for that submission was under 30 working days, since then almost every fortnight the turnaround time just keeps going up, it’s now an incredible over 100 working days, this is very discouraging for most if not all PMG customers. I have paid in full for the grading service, without any communication from PMG as to when my submission will be processed, the only communication is to refer to the current turnaround times, which only keeps going up and up. Something is not right at PMG, and this indefinite processing delay will not only discourage customers to submit notes, but will also hurt sellers who invest in numismatics trying to promote graded banknotes to collectors and investors.
This turnaround times blowout is very disappointing.

• Administrator

Hello! We appreciate the feedback and understand your frustration. We know that turnaround times are important and we are working hard to ensure all submissions are completed in a timely manner. We have had a recent influx of submissions causing the turnaround times to increase and we hope to have the turnaround times back to where they previously were as soon as possible. we do appreciate your patience and understanding. 

I totally agree with you Numisnote. I understand the turnaround times are estimates, but from going from 30 days to 100 days estimates without anykind of update isn't good business practice. We pay for membership, a submission fee per item and a fee per submission. I would like to see some of those fees used to speed our turnarounds. 

On 10/21/2022 at 4:28 AM, Babycakes123 said:

I totally agree with you Numisnote. I understand the turnaround times are estimates, but from going from 30 days to 100 days estimates without anykind of update isn't good business practice. We pay for membership, a submission fee per item and a fee per submission. I would like to see some of those fees used to speed our turnarounds. 

eggy car

I also agree with your opinion, that's also the problem that I'm wondering!