• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Consecutive Bulk
2 2

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello!

It does look like these notes would qualify; however, it is ultimately at the Grader's discretion. Please see the below parameters for a Consecutive Bulk submission. Thank you. 

Notes valued up to $300. All serial numbers must be in consecutive order. One (1) break in the serial number sequence will be allowed for every 50 notes submitted. Multiple catalog numbers are allowed. All vintage or modern notes are accepted except error notes and Chinese notes issued from 1948 through the 1953 First Series notes (Pick numbers 800 to 859).

On 9/6/2022 at 11:55 PM, CMatthews said:

Hello!

It does look like these notes would qualify; however, it is ultimately at the Grader's discretion. Please see the below parameters for a Consecutive Bulk submission. Thank you. 

Notes valued up to $300. All serial numbers must be in consecutive order. One (1) break in the serial number sequence will be allowed for every 50 notes submitted. Multiple catalog numbers are allowed. All vintage or modern notes are accepted except error notes and Chinese notes issued from 1948 through the 1953 First Series notes (Pick numbers 800 to 859).

Thank you so much! Now everything it's clear!

I have a follow up question for this topic please.

I have been blessed to obtain 100 star notes in consecutive order, uncirculated and still banded.  I see that Consecutive Bulk is $15.  I am new so I want to clarify.  Is that $15 per note or for the whole set?