• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Set Queries
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Treasury notes set 1914-1928 issues p346-p361

Two slots in this set, number 354 and 355, have no link to associated notes. How do I find out which notes these entries relate to?

Two other slots numbers 352 and 353 link to Unissued notes. I am aware that experimental notes are not included in sets due to their lack of representation in the registry, but I wondering why Unissued notes were included?

• Administrator
On 4/28/2022 at 3:42 PM, Lamb7 said:

Treasury notes set 1914-1928 issues p346-p361

Two slots in this set, number 354 and 355, have no link to associated notes. How do I find out which notes these entries relate to?

Two other slots numbers 352 and 353 link to Unissued notes. I am aware that experimental notes are not included in sets due to their lack of representation in the registry, but I wondering why Unissued notes were included?

Hello.

PMG Registry set structure is determined by our senior team. The US Treasury note sets are all-inclusive. Thank you for your interest in PMG.

1 1