• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 $2 bill (uncut sheet of 4) Value?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone knew where I could get my set of 4 uncut and uncirculated 1976 $2 bills appraised and or had any information themselves. I don't want to sell them but would love to know their worth if any at all. Any and all feedback would be awesome I would greatly appreciate any contacts or places you know about that I could get an official grading if it's worth it.

Thanks

LINK FOR PICTURE:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/ru/98g19xia7g5q.png

Sorry not trying to be mean but I tend not to click on links from new posters, as a general rule, so if you could post the image here that would be great.

I took a quick look online and it seems that these sell for around $40 in good condition for common block #s, based on only that information they are probably not worth grading. BUT if you can post a few pics of the front and back that would be great as there are several factors that could affect the value. Unless they are in poor condition I would say $40 is the least they would be worth and have potential to go up from there. Are they start notes, came in a folder from the BEP?