• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this make sense

6 posts in this topic

I mean... Based only on a pic of the front I would say yours is the more attractive note but I wouldn't place it any higher than 45. A note in hand can be (is) completely different looking than in pictures and no pic of the back.(shrug) What do you think it should have graded?

33 minutes ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

I mean... Based only on a pic of the front I would say yours is the more attractive note but I wouldn't place it any higher than 45. A note in hand can be (is) completely different looking than in pictures and no pic of the back.(shrug) What do you think it should have graded?

I was thinking anything 40 or above I would of been happy with, oh well. Just a big discrepancy between these two doesn't make sense. I have had mine compared with other 45's and it is as good if not better. I am no expert so I guess they are right. Was just bummed by the 35>

Thanks

ROb

12 hours ago, Akabob said:

I was thinking anything 40 or above I would of been happy with, oh well. Just a big discrepancy between these two doesn't make sense. I have had mine compared with other 45's and it is as good if not better. I am no expert so I guess they are right. Was just bummed by the 35>

Thanks

ROb

I wouldn't be to disappointed, if you were thinking 40 and it graded 35, that's not a big spread. It's a tough call sometimes and there are high and low notes within a grade, yours appears to be a high 35 borderline 40, while the one you're comparing it to would be a low 35 borderline 30. You win some you loose some I guess. I don't think there is a CAC equivalent for banknotes (yet) but if there was yours would probably be a candidate.