• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One dollar silver certificate 1935 G

3 posts in this topic

Found this tonight and just looking for some feedback as to if it has any value. I’m definitely much more of a coin collector but paper has peaked my curiosity and I’m still learning about its intricacies. The 8 in the left side serial number (pardon me for my verbiage if this is not numismatically correct) is visibly out of place but other than that I’m not sure about the general value of the bill itself. Thank you for any input. 

D264D29F-75C6-459E-8216-05114E78A769.jpeg

039C26C2-CA4D-48B3-9451-8232A897F2DC.jpeg

Cool find!

A 1935-G, No Motto, G Block, Star Note. A slight misalignment on the serial number but not enough to add any extra value. People always like "star" or replacement notes so that is a plus. In that condition I'd say $5ish or less.

I'm not very familiar with these notes so I might be missing something. 

4 hours ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

Cool find!

A 1935-G, No Motto, G Block, Star Note. A slight misalignment on the serial number but not enough to add any extra value. People always like "star" or replacement notes so that is a plus. In that condition I'd say $5ish or less.

I'm not very familiar with these notes so I might be missing something. 

Thanks!  I actually just realized this note has the day and month of my birthday. That’s cool. Probably a keeper for me now that I saw this.