• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG Registry Change to NGC Registry format

2 posts in this topic

Just a question, and my apologies if this was answered previously, but are there plans for the PMG registry to move to a format similar to the NGC one?  The NGC one is very slick and does a much better job or organizing registry sets since it came out.  I know the NGC one is still working on the custom sets portion, but was seeing if PMG was in the docket as well for a refresh?

Thanks!

• Administrator
On 11/21/2020 at 4:35 PM, Zandion 2010 said:

Just a question, and my apologies if this was answered previously, but are there plans for the PMG registry to move to a format similar to the NGC one?  The NGC one is very slick and does a much better job or organizing registry sets since it came out.  I know the NGC one is still working on the custom sets portion, but was seeing if PMG was in the docket as well for a refresh?

Thanks!

Hello, Zandion.

We appreciate your thoughtful feedback. There are no current plans to move convert the PMG Registry to the NGC Registry format, but that may happen at some point down the road. Thank you.