• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity question for 100 Hundert Kronen Oesterreisch-Ungarisch BankZahlt

2 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone! I am new to PMG and am sorting through many foreign paper curency. Some were obtained by my grandfather during the 1st WW and and 2nd WW. Then some from other family travels to visit family on Europe. In particular this Hundert Kronen is one note I cannot ID. On one site it is identified as Pick# 56, but on PGM 56 describes it as a front facing portrait and on reverse a profile portrait. As you see from the scan it has front facing portrait on both sides. 

As for it's condition It has a verticle andhorizontal fols with a 3/16" split at the bottom center. How would that be graded?

Any pointers would help, thank you!

austraHung100K.1.jpg

austraHung100K.2.jpg

Nice note.

It seems like a Pick 56 to me, the PMG description is probably off. Interesting note, looks like there is a couple of varieties, a thick paper (less than 3490) a thin paper (greater than 3490) and an error (date 912 the "1" missing). If I get a chance I'll look into it a little more over the weekend. As far as condition goes it's always tough to tell from just pictures but it looks like VF to me, more towards the higher end of VF maybe.