• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turnaround time for grading

6 posts in this topic

I recently sent several USA notes in for grading and noticed that the date recorded as received by PMG was 5 days after the date acknowledged by the USPS as the delivery date.   Is the five day delay in recording my submission added to the turnaround time or is it included in the estimated 20 day turnaround for the service level? 

Thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message. Due to the high volume of mail we receive each day, it can take several days or longer for your package to be opened and entered.  Your turnaround time does not start until the order has been entered into the system. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Jennifer:

It has been 27 days since my submission was recorded (July 14) and 30 days since received by PMG.  When I submitted my notes the turnaround time was indicated as 20 days, today it is 27 days and my submission is still in stage 2 ("Scheduled For Grading").  I'm disappointed in PMG's inability to stand by its turnaround posting but also concerned that my submission may go another week or two before shipping.  Any help?

• Administrator

Good morning,

If you can provide your invoice number, I can check the status for you and see about how much longer it might be.  Please keep in mind, however, that all turnaround times are approximate and not guaranteed.  

Thanks,

• Administrator

Good morning,

It looks like your invoice shipped out this morning!  You should have received an email with the tracking information.  If you did not, you can contact our customer service department and we can provide that to you.  You can reach us at 877-764-5570 of by email at service@pmgnotes.com.  Thank you!