• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you grade old notes with pen writing on them?

8 posts in this topic

Thanks for replying, another question about my membership. it says i have a 10% discount on grading but excludes on-site grading, what does this mean? and how do i apply this discount when submitting. Plus if im submitting more than a form together and request them returned together, do i pay for shipping fees for each form?

11 hours ago, Amjad94 said:

Thanks for replying, another question about my membership. it says i have a 10% discount on grading but excludes on-site grading, what does this mean? and how do i apply this discount when submitting. Plus if im submitting more than a form together and request them returned together, do i pay for shipping fees for each form?

bro, this pen writing really down grades very much.

• Administrator

Hello, your discounts and member credits will be applied when your order is received here in the office before you are charged for anything.  You won't see it listed on the submission form but it will be deducted before any charges are made on your order.  

You can check the "ship with" box on your form and write the other invoice numbers on there and we will tag them to ship back together in our system and we will send them back together in one box.

Thanks!

it's really interesting, I really like to study history, read studies, look at pictures, or watch videos with analytics. But to be honest, I never liked writing. For writing assignments I use services, for example, https://edusson.com/thesis-writing-service I recommend that you go and study the proposed review of the master thesis writing service from Ph.D. Writers, it contains the main information about the functionality, service, performers, and their ratings. Try their services and get quality materials, good luck!