• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can i have a API pluging into PMG's Barcode on the back Label?

9 posts in this topic

Is there anyone here know this.

I am from a China company developing a PMG banknotes Exchange APP, which can basically scan the PMG notes with mobilephone and harvest all the info (Genre/Score/SN/BLOCK ) digitally thus saving all the mannul input work.

We have tested the APP with good results and in order to improve the accurancy, we want to add the Barcode Scaning as a cross confirmation.

So is it possible I can get the API plugging to PMG's NETWORK to induce information of banknotes?

On 5/13/2020 at 5:30 PM, 公众号:PMG收藏圈 said:

Is there anyone here know this.

I am from a China company developing a PMG banknotes Exchange APP, which can basically scan the PMG notes with mobilephone and harvest all the info (Genre/Score/SN/BLOCK ) digitally thus saving all the mannul input work.

We have tested the APP with good results and in order to improve the accurancy, we want to add the Barcode Scaning as a cross confirmation.

So is it possible I can get the API plugging to PMG's NETWORK to induce information of banknotes?

Hi

Were you able to do it and is your app available for use... I'd like to use it for my collection 

On 1/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, Vaibhav S said:

Hi

Were you able to do it and is your app available for use... I'd like to use it for my collection 

haha ,the app is already there, but i guess people in the EU/America or other places can't use it, as it's a miniApp based on Wechat platform, besides, it now only surport about 600 types of Chinese banknotes.

you have to have a Wechat App before you can use this.

Edited by 公众号:PMG收藏圈

2 hours ago, 公众号:PMG收藏圈 said:

haha ,the app is already there, but i guess people in the EU/America or other places can't use it, as it's a miniApp based on Wechat platform, besides, it now only surport about 600 types of Chinese banknotes.

you have to have a Wechat App before you can use this.

Got it. I'm based in Singapore and do have wechat. Would you mind directing me to the app to see it please ? 

19 hours ago, Vaibhav S said:

Got it. I'm based in Singapore and do have wechat. Would you mind directing me to the app to see it please ? 

OK,You can scan the QRcode with Wechat, and then take pictures of your PMG notes, then the banknotes info and market prices will be there.

and you can also trade your banknotes on it. just take pictures then the banknote is listed. manual introductions is unneeded.

gh_5503855dce72_1280.jpg

On 5/13/2020 at 6:38 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

If you are an authorized PMG dealer then you can access the API through your dealer portal by signing into your dealer account and going down to Dealer Tools:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkAGVmZmEwYz

Thank you!

Hi Jennifer,

I'd like to make use of the PMG APIs.

Could you please let me know how i can create a dealer account.

The options i see are 'Associate', 'Premium' and 'Elite'.

regards

Full stack designer is an expert with information and involvement with creating both frontend and backend parts. A significant attribute of a full-stack engineer for a business: such an expert can close the places of both front-end and back-end trained professionals. A full stack designer should have the option to work with formats, ace format, and know markup dialects. JavaScript is additionally expected to make an outwardly engaging connection point. The capacity to work out UX is an absolute necessity have thing that any full stack engineer ought to be acquainted with at minimum at the essential level. You really want to comprehend how the client will associate with the point of interaction - this is a significant piece of the outcome of the venture.

Source:  https://mobilunity.com/blog/hire-full-stack-java-developer/

Edited by SamuelTaylor