• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friedburg Numbers

7 posts in this topic

Hello I have a question the Friedburg numbers as number 891,  there is 891A,,891B,891C, all reference the same photos ,but all have different prices. Am I missing something?.  On page 99 of United States Paper Money.

Irv

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for your message.  I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to.  Are you looking at something on our website?  If you can clarify your question, I'll be happy to try and assist you.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, for PMG the reference book we use is, Paper Money of the United States by Arthur and Ira Friedberg.  The book you are referring to is not one of the reference books we use so, unfortunately, we could not provide you with any specific information about the book itself.

Thanks,

Hello Jennifer

I think you have a later version of the same book I have,. It's just that Friedburg uses  A,B & C.on their numbering system  as the photo of the 1914 5 Dollar note blue seal  on page 98. of the fourth edition of United States Paper Money by Arthur & Ira Friedburg. All three versions have different prices. using the same photo.

Thanks  Irv

• Administrator

Hello, we can't really advise you on pricing information.  PMG is a grading company only and we do not provide values for any notes we grade.  You could check online to see what similar notes are selling for to get an idea of price or you could check with a currency dealer in your area that might be able to give you a better idea of value.

Thanks!